Straight Up Fishing Fall Classic
The Straight Up Fishing Fall Classic will take place between September 1st and September 30th. There will be two categories total length of 5 bass and longest bass. Registration is currently open until the 31st of August. When you purchase an item from on online store you will receive a code to enter my tournament via your confirmation email and in your package. You must use that code when you register. You can sign up by clicking "Register Today".
- The measuring board must be on a hard flat surface when measuring the fish. Any submissions not using the correct measuring board will be denied (Please visit the links below to get yours)
- All measurements must be taken with the “zero end” of the board to the left of the person measuring and the belly of the fish down towards the person measuring the fish.
- The mouth of the fish must be closed and butted to the end stop of the board and the tail must sit flat on the measuring board. Otherwise you will receive a ¼” deduction
- DO NOT COVER THE EYES OR TAIL OF THE FISH WHEN TAKING YOUR PICTURE-HOLD THE BELLY/MIDDLE OF THE FISH.
- Use ¼” (.25) increments when submitting length
- The fish must TOUCH and/or PASS the ¼” increment to be entered as such
- Judges will view each picture for exact measurements
- Be sure your pictures are IN FOCUS and not blurry. It's best practice to take multiple pictures
- You do not have to use the app to take the pictures. You can use your phone's camera and submit them through the app later (in case you're on a hot spot)
- You must include a physical tournament identifier in all of your pictures.
- Picture's can not be edited to in any way
Measuring Board Links
|Registration Opens August 1st|
|Registration Ends August 31st|
|Tournament Starts September 1st|
|Tournament Ends September 30th|