The Straight Up Fishing Summer Classic will take place between July 1st and July 31st. There will be two categories total length of 5 bass and longest bass. Registration is currently open until the 30th of June. When you purchase an item from on online store you will receive a code to enter my tournament via your confirmation email and in your package. You must use that code when you register. You can sign up by clicking "Register Today".
- Our official measuring board must be used in your pictures for fish submission. The measuring board must be on a hard flat surface when measuring the fish. Any submissions not using the correct measuring board will be denied (Please visit the links below to get yours)
- All measurements must be taken with the “zero end” of the board to the left of the person measuring and the belly of the fish down towards the person measuring the fish.
- The mouth of the fish must be closed and butted to the end stop of the board and the tail must sit flat on the measuring board. Otherwise you will receive a ¼” deduction
- DO NOT COVER THE EYES OR TAIL OF THE FISH WHEN TAKING YOUR PICTURE-HOLD THE BELLY/MIDDLE OF THE FISH.
- Use ¼” (.25) increments when submitting length
- The fish must TOUCH and/or PASS the ¼” increment to be entered as such
- Judges will view each picture for exact measurements
- Be sure your pictures are IN FOCUS and not blurry. It's best practice to take multiple pictures
- You do not have to use the app to take the pictures. You can use your phone's camera and submit them through the app later (in case you're on a hot spot)
Measuring Board Links
|Registration Opens June 1st|
|Registration Ends June 30th|
|Tournament Starts July 1st|
|Tournament Ends July 31st|