The Straight Up Fishing Fall Classic will take place between September 1st and September 30th. There will be two categories total length of 5 bass and longest bass. Registration is currently open until August 31st. When you purchase an item from my online store you will receive a code to enter my tournament. You must use that code when you register.
YOUR TOURNAMENT ENTRY CODE WILL BE IN YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL (THIS IS NOT THE TOURNAMENT IDENTIFYER THAT NEEDS TO BE PRESENT IN EACH SUBMITTED PHOTO)
- All measurements must be taken with the “zero end” of the board to the left of the person measuring and the belly of the fish down towards the person measuring the fish.
- The mouth of the fish must be closed and butted to the end stop of the board and the tail must sit flat on the measuring board. Otherwise, you will receive a ¼” deduction
- DO NOT COVER THE EYES OR TAIL OF THE FISH WHEN TAKING YOUR PICTURE-HOLD THE BELLY/MIDDLE OF THE FISH.
- Use ¼” (.25) increments when submitting length
- The fish must TOUCH and/or PASS the ¼” increment to be entered as such
- Judges will view each picture for exact measurements.
- Be sure your pictures are IN FOCUS and not blurry. It's best practice to take multiple pictures.
- You do not have to use the app to take the pictures. You can use your phone's camera and submit them through the app later (in case you're on a hot spot)
- You are allowed to measure & submit fish with any tournament bump board.
- You must have the tournament identifier physically in the photo. (This will be provided the night prior to the tournament)
- All fish must be measured alive.