The Straight Up Fishing Spring Classic will take place between May 1st and May 31st. There will be two categories total length of 5 bass and longest bass. Registration is currently open until the 30th of April. When you purchase an item from on online store you will receive a code to enter my tournament. You must use that code when you register. You can sign up by clicking "Submit Your Catch". This will be the same link you use to submit your photos for the tournament.
- Our official measuring board must be used in your pictures for fish submission. The measuring board must be on a hard flat surface when measuring the fish. Any submissions not using the correct measuring board will be denied (Please visit the links below to get yours)
- All measurements must be taken with the “zero end” of the board to the left of the person measuring and the belly of the fish down towards the person measuring the fish.
- The mouth of the fish must be closed and butted to the end stop of the board and the tail must sit flat on the measuring board. Otherwise you will receive a ¼” deduction
- DO NOT COVER THE EYES OR TAIL OF THE FISH WHEN TAKING YOUR PICTURE-HOLD THE BELLY/MIDDLE OF THE FISH.
- Use ¼” (.25) increments when submitting length
- The fish must TOUCH and/or PASS the ¼” increment to be entered as such
- Judges will view each picture for exact measurements
- Be sure your pictures are IN FOCUS and not blurry. It's best practice to take multiple pictures
- You do not have to use the app to take the pictures. You can use your phone's camera and submit them through the app later (in case you're on a hot spot)
Measuring Board Links
|Registration Opens April 1st|
|Registration Ends April 30th|
|Tournament Starts May 1st|
|Tournament Ends May 31st|
|5 Longest Bass||Longest Bass|
|1st Place||1st Place|
|2nd Place||2nd Place|
|3rd Place||3rd Place|